Friday, May 14, 2010

Ash & Abhi to shoot in Andaman

How do I know about this? Today when my father came back from office(Electricity Department), he told me that in the morning a very normal looking man came to office asking for a generator. My father asked him to wait as the none of the officers were available at the office. My father as usual started asking him questions like who he is, where did he came from, why do you need a generator etc. His answer was surprising, he was a
director and told that he is going to shoot in the Cellular Jail with Ash and Abhi. He said he has already got the permission from the Lieutenant Governor and the Chief Secretary. I hope I will get a chance to see Ash when she comes here. Wondering which movie they are going to shoot for? Me too :)

2 comments:

  1. did u dig the news. which movie was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its "Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey", Abhi is playing the lead role but i am not sure if Ash is in that movie. The story is based on journalist Manini Chatterjee’s book "Do and Die" in which some freedom fighters are transported to Andamans.

    ReplyDelete

Kontera